+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Wedge retired is on a distinguished road

Unhappy End of season closing (Buckingham and Touraine)

Buckingham golf club closed the last weekend of October. Touraine golf club will be closing at the end of the day today Friday Nov 18th.

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Speaking of end of the season, i think thats it for me.Played probably my last game at the Gatineau this afternoon. Great day to be out. Not my best season by far but still enjoyed a few good games. Hope you all have a great winter and see ya next year.

Sand Wedge retired is on a distinguished road
    I played at Touraine today started at 11:00 Am There was a threesome in front of us, and a threesome following us plus a few golfers who were playing by them selves. Most of the golfers at touraine today had a season pass, It was a way for them to acknowledge that the golfing season is over. I was the only one who did not have a season pass playing touraine today.

until the next golfing season cheers. and everyone have a good winter.

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    I suspect my game tomorrow will be my last, if the weather prediction is correct for Sunday.....

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    My last game was Saturday as well, lots of fun in cooler weather. I think the fall is my time of year, played my best golf this month.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Good to hear Luc, Fall golf is always nice, I hope we get a warm Chinook from Alberta.....

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Me too, well it's going to be above zero highs for the next 2 weeks so maybe the snow will be gone. My ever optimistic outlook says some course(s) may re-open, Gatineau, Champlain but optimism often leads to disappointment
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

If it does happen, maybe a road trip to FoxFire.....

Now your talkin!
    Lefty Lucas

Then we can let the F6+ drivers duke it out....

Snow covered right now but I will get a full de-briefing when Laurie gets back from Black Friday this weekend. Watertown is not far from Syracuse
    Lefty Lucas

Laurie is crazy...I guess we can check the webcams as well....

Yes, she loves to shop for the treasures like you and I love to golf. I checked out the webcam just now, snow covered ground but by the end of the weekend who knows!
    Lefty Lucas

Sounds good.

Thread Information