CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar

Heres to hitting it straight.

Its been an awful year as far as hitting the bal straight but i must thank someone from our course who saved my swing a couple of weeks ago. Was playing by myself when this well known excellent player joined me for 9 holes. He was able to correct a flaw in my swing and had me hitting several shots from the tee box. Course was empty so i took advantage. I cant say enough about this small lesson that has given me hope for next season.Played 2 rounds and hitting them as straight as i can 80% of the time. This player is no stranger in the valley and has played the Atlantic Tour and almost qualified for the Champions Tour a few years ago.Very greatful.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Usually advice on the course is not welcome and usually not helpful, that being said, when an accomplished player shows you something, that is a great thing. My brother in law is a very good player, he never gives advice on the course and is always hesitant to give it out when asked. He gave his dad one tip on the tee box and voilą instantly fixed his drives. Gotta love it. He has committed to helping me with my swing a bit this winter, I hope it works out.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    Usually advice on the course is not welcome and usually not helpful, that being said, when an accomplished player shows you something, that is a great thing. My brother in law is a very good player, he never gives advice on the course and is always hesitant to give it out when asked. He gave his dad one tip on the tee box and voilą instantly fixed his drives. Gotta love it. He has committed to helping me with my swing a bit this winter, I hope it works out.
    I have learned so much through the years from players on this forum and always look forward to any tips that might improve my crappy game.

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    The reason I go south for 2 months is so that by the time we can play here I have actually remembered everything that I learnt last year !! The main problem with that is---the older you get the longer you have to go--it seems to take more time to remember
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Thread Information