100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Hopelessly Addicted el tigre is on a distinguished road el tigre's Avatar

Golf at Malone this weekend

I have booked a golf package in Malone, New York (about a half hour past Cornwall) for 8 people this weekend (June 3rd - 5th), and I have a couple of spots open if anyone is interested in joining us.

This is a Canadian-$-at-Par deal, where you pay CDN$250 in cash at the motel (Malone EconoLodge), which pays for your room on Friday and Saturday night (2 people per room) and unlimited golf on Saturday and Sunday (including power cart for your first round). We generally play 36 holes per day, so you only pay extra for the cart on the second round. Malone has two courses, so we play each course once per day. Course info can be found here:

http://www.malonegolfclub.com/z-home.htm

It is always a blast, and both courses are truly a joy to play. Also, I'll probably stop in at Iroquois for a round on the Friday afternoon (just to warm up, of course) - in case you need EVEN MORE golf! Send me a PM if you're interested.
    [COLOR=green][B]Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.[/B][/COLOR]

Hopelessly Addicted el tigre is on a distinguished road el tigre's Avatar
    I should also mention that the opportunity exists to split the days available with someone else, if that fits your schedule/budget better.

IOW, one person stays in Malone on the Friday night, plays 36 holes on Saturday and then goes home. Another person stays in Malone on the Saturday night, plays 36 holes on Sunday and then goes home on Sunday night. Each person pays CDN$125.
    [COLOR=green][B]Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.[/B][/COLOR]

Thread Information