+ Reply to Thread
    Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar

Renegades 3: Revenge of the Gliebermans

So, it's official. The most popular owners (sic) in Ottawa CFL history are back at the helm with 51% ownership of the Ottawa Renegades.

I had the pleasure of meeting with Lonie while I was working for a marketing firm that did some promotions for the old Riders, and he seemed like a nice enough guy. Hopefully he's learned something about the actual FOOTBALL part of things. Last thing we need is another Dexter Manley or Andre Ware!!!

Apparently the Gliebermans are seeking public favour this time around. I hear you will be able to buy season's tickets for $99 on the 25th of June. What a GREAT debut!!!

Now if only we had some good players, we'd be all set!

Dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

Ty Webb
    As Lonnie says at every opportunity; "it's a done deal". Personally, I think the coach is the problem.

Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Webb
    As Lonnie says at every opportunity; "it's a done deal". Personally, I think the coach is the problem.
    I would be tempted to agree with you about Paopao being a problem. I'm willing to see if he can impress me this season. In the past, there was always too much BS happening off the field to really get a good assessment of his effectiveness as coach.

The owners are seemingly content to stay with Paopao too, so maybe I'm right!

Wonder how Kerry Joseph will rebound after his injury-plagued season...

dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

Thread Information