CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter mat is on a distinguished road

Premier divotaction simulator

Amazing simulator!
    John Carilli was super helpful in assisting with the design and building. The company will provide you with everything you need to make it look professional. The divot action mat feels much better than a regular mat and was impressed by how good of a simulator you can have for the low cost. The simulator is very accurate. I researched other companies and it is way more expensive. The software (E6) has everything you need. The costumer service is also amazing and he will help you calibrate it for the best possible performance/reads.

Jebxc
    This simulator is everything I was looking for. Cost effective but at the same time extremely accurate. John Carilli was helpful from the get go. He helped me design the way the simulator would look in my basement and then once I purchased he walked me through setting the entire system up. Anytime I had trouble with a setting he would do a GoMeeting with me and help get all of my settings fixed and reading accurately. The software (E6) is more accurate than I thought it would be. I received my simulator late in the fall and so began playing all the way through the winter. I wanted to see if the measurements I was getting inside would translate outside. To my surprise it was!! If I hit a 250 3W indoors I was within 5 yards of that outdoors. The divot action mat gives the feel just like if you were outside and hitting on a regular surface. This simulator is worth the money and is better than most of the expensive simulators you will find out there.

Thread Information