+ Reply to Thread
    Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar

That's it--UNCLE !

OK---74 games and that is it---back is aching--shoulders aching. Enough for this 71 yr old.

Just want to give a "shout out" to the ground crews at Stonebridge--Equinelle--Casselview--Nation--Le Sorcier--Sandpoint and a special mention to the guys at Pineview---coming along nicely. Excellent job guys considering the season. Played PV today and it was a real treat. Hopefully next year will be as good.
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that buddy and even more so sorry we did not play together. Its my fault as i could not get my act together. So many family things going on ,including 4 funerals in one month ,its crazy. Hope you get back on track soon. Have a great winter down south.

5 Wood Pine View is on a distinguished road Pine View's Avatar
    Thanks for the special mention. The crew here at Pine View has worked very hard this year to continually improve the course. We are just finishing up a new series of tee decks that will be ready for play early next year. Lots of golf left in 2016. Hope to see you all out again soon.
    This is not the Pine View you remember from years gone by. Come back and see what we have done and what we have in store for the future - www.pineview.com

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
    Sorry to hear that buddy and even more so sorry we did not play together. Its my fault as i could not get my act together. So many family things going on ,including 4 funerals in one month ,its crazy. Hope you get back on track soon. Have a great winter down south.
    I know the feeling---you reach a certain age and you know what is on the horizon That is why I golf---they don't allow a hearse on the golf course
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Thread Information