First time poster.

Planning the build out of a simulator in my Garage. I will post my plan and please let me know if there is anything I could do better/ differently.

System: Purchased an Optishot 2 for now, want to get a Foresight GC2 in the future.

Screen/Net: Here is where I need help with dimensions*
Planning on building a frame out of 1' EMT pipe that is 10' wide x 9'9'' Height x 12'' Deep. Will place a 10'6'' wide x 10' tall PR-20 Impact screen from West Coast Netting, suspended to the back of the frame with Bungees. Is that Net to frame ration Ok? should I have more or less material. I have not been able to find exactly what dimensions I need for slack/tightness of the net.

Stance mat: Purchased a 2'' thick driving range mat (4'x5'). My plan: Bottom layer of plywood + 1.5'' insulation panel on top of that + rubber/foam puzzle tiles on top of that. Cut out exact shape for optishot and place it down to the plywood. Some type of Rubber piece on top of optishot with sensor cut out. Then velcro the Range mat on top of all of that with cutouts for the sensors again.
Would like to extend some kind of putting area by using some plywood and green carpet on top of that.

Projector: No clue yet. My ceilings are 11' tall and I have about 12' wide x 18' deep (and another car space behind me to be able to put the projector back further.
I am not sure that I need a short throw projector here because of the high ceilings so would like to keep the cost of projector down under $300 if possible (used/ebay).

Please let me know what you guys think. I especially need advice on the frame/screen dimensions. I don't want to put it all together to find out that my net is too big/small loose/tight.

Looking forward to your input, thanks!

Al