So my wife and I are building a new house and there will either be space in the basement or the garage to have a hitting station. I can't afford to get into a full sim yet, but would at least like something to do over the winter to not completely lose my swing.

I of course am pretty educated on skytrak, and wouldn't mind buying one of those, but even that is still pushing my budgets quite a bit considering i would still need to upgrade my ipad as well.

I recently came accross a Vector Pro w/ manual lenses that i could scoop up for $300 CAD. I'm ready to pull the trigger at 1/8th the price of a skytrak. I will need to source myself a PC however as i've been apple products for many years now.

The unit will always be used indoors in the same spot, so i figure the lens adjustment quirkiness and setup shouldn't be a huge factor if i mark out where to put the unit consistently, and have the same lighting etc.

I am not looking for the most expensive experience, but is that price for that unit still fair for what i'm looking to get out of a LM and home hitting setup?