100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread

Thread: Cobra S3 irons

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Cobra S3 irons

Selling my back-ups, rare find these irons, read the reviews on them. One of the best EVER. Long, forgiving, great look at set-up, confidence building irons and you can work the ball too, not like players irons but that's good since you cannot really overwork the ball.

http://www.mygolfspy.com/review-cobra-s3-irons/

Here is the conclusion of the review and tests:

CONCLUSION
    Not only are the Cobra S3s the highest scoring iron we've tested since the latest revision of the ULTIMATE REVIEW system, they're also the first iron to ever receive an A grade. They bested the previous high score by almost 3 points (which under our system is a fairly significant margin). Not only did our testers rate them among the highest of any club we've surveyed, the performance numbers actually supported the subjective ratings, which is an even greater rarity.

The price is for the irons only but if you pay the asking price I will throw in the 2 hybrids that came with the set, I have never used them but they are cosmetically challenged.

The set is comprised of 5-PW plus the 3 and 4 hybrids. The hybrids are shafted with the S3 graphite shaft and the irons are the Nippon NS 1030Hsteel shafts in R flex. Interested buyers can try them out.

$275
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Tentatively sold
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information