CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    They actually gave me a free game w/cart which is pretty sweet and my name is already up on their hole in one club.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    They actually gave me a free game w/cart which is pretty sweet and my name is already up on their hole in one club.
    nice. I'd take that over a bag tag anyday!
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I agree, I have my Pebble Beach engraved bag tag that will stay on my bag so this is just icing on the cake!!!
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Lob Wedge R-22 is on a distinguished road
    Nice shooting Lefty: I still remember my first like it was yesterday (45yrs ago). Strathacona Golf Course, 1st Hole, 143 yds. Your was Much better, because you saw it! Foggy morning, could hardly see the stick. I hit what felt like a solid 8I nice & straight. Culdn't see anything when I lifted my head. Come walking up to the green, my ball was nowhere in sight. I'm looking over the back & my buddies came to help, still no ball. OK drop one but I left my bag on the other side of the green. I'm walking to my bag while the boys start putting. Then I hear " What Ball were You Playing"? I remember being a little steamed and said "a Brand New Acushnet". He says "What number"? I said "Two". He pulled out the Stick, a ball popped up & he putted it over to me & said. "I THINK I FOUND IT". We Laughed like hell. Yes I'm still prowling for the next one. Congradulations Lefty, I'm Glad you SAW it.

Thread Information