CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Wedge Abe Froman is on a distinguished road

Northern North Dakota says hi!

New here, obviously. Really like the simulator forums you guys have. It's given me some awesome ideas for the build I'm just starting to create! Thanks!!!

Golf Pig of the Year 07,08 rpangman is on a distinguished road rpangman's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum. What part of North Dakota to you hail from?

Devils Lake. Can't complain, small but decent size town, the job I wanted out of college, and they have a Fed program that is paying off all my student loans! My fiancé would prefer to move to MN where she is closer to her family, so we probably will end up there in a few years, but for the time being, I'm enjoying this area. Nice lake, good fishing, water sports, cheap golf regionally... It's alright.

Golf Pig of the Year 07,08 rpangman is on a distinguished road rpangman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Froman View Post
    Devils Lake. Can't complain, small but decent size town, the job I wanted out of college, and they have a Fed program that is paying off all my student loans! My fiancé would prefer to move to MN where she is closer to her family, so we probably will end up there in a few years, but for the time being, I'm enjoying this area. Nice lake, good fishing, water sports, cheap golf regionally... It's alright.
    We will be passing through Devil's Lake on Sunday, Aug 28th on our way from St. Thomas, Ontario to Calgary, Alberta. Interesting story about that lake.

Quote Originally Posted by rpangman View Post
    We will be passing through Devil's Lake on Sunday, Aug 28th on our way from St. Thomas, Ontario to Calgary, Alberta. Interesting story about that lake.
    Enjoy! There is a state park and a Federal Wildlife reserve near by, plus many historical places to enjoy. The town has gone through some devastating flooding over the past 20 years, but now has it's barriers in place, and businesses are starting to move in again. I've been here for almost 6 years, and the turn around has been impressive! It's refreshing to see.

Thread Information