CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Powder Coating golf club in Ottawa

Hey fellow Og'ers, I am getting my gamer putter head refinished and was wondering if any one has used local powder coating companies for this and if they were happy with the result. I am looking at RLD Industries and the other is Ottawa Paint Refinishing both on Albion rd.

You will see pics of what I hope my putter will look like when its all said and done.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I will do my own paint fill on the engraving I have on my putter.

Thanks, Luc
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I got the putter done at RLD industries for $150. They have a ton of colours in case any one wants it done on their clubs. I will psot the final product on this thread.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    I got the putter done at RLD industries for $150. They have a ton of colours in case any one wants it done on their clubs. I will psot the final product on this thread.
    good to know. they are 2 min from my house and always see their sign about powder coating anything.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Driver moneymaker is on a distinguished road
    I've never had anything painted at RLD but I've dropped in since Im in the creek and they have sandblasted a few clubs for me that I've redone myself.

I've seen some truck rims and they look sharp.

Really nice guys, great service.

You bet, I brought it to them Tuesday and they told me it would be ready Friday PM then they called me back Wed morning to say it was ready!! Great service. The only little problem was on a spot in the underside of the putter where I had left some 2 sided tape residue from where I had some weights taped on. The sand blasting did not remove it and when it coated over the residue it left some bumps. I told them not to worry about it as it was not noticeable and furthermore I will add the weight back on at the same place so it will not even show. I any case they offered to do it over again but I told them no to bother.
    Lefty Lucas

Paint filling the custom engraving this coming week, it's going to be sweet!
    Lefty Lucas

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Let me know when you sell it...LOL

Sure will
    Lefty Lucas

7 Wood Mackie17 is on a distinguished road
    I would live to see some pics. I'm thinking about getting my putter refinished and possibly painted. But it's a milled non-insert putter and I'm worried that the painting or powdercoating process will make the face uneven.

Thread Information