100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter tigerfan is on a distinguished road

i have tigers masters ball!

this year i attended the 2005 masters.i was on the 15th hole, 3rd round, when tiger came threw. he hit his 2nd shot over the pond and it plugged into the bank. he never found it and took a drop. after the show i went down and got his ball.(it has his name and other marks to authenticate when needed, i also have pictures and other forms of proof). my question is, does anyone know of anyone who might be intrested in buying it or can you direct me in the place where i can get the most cash for it? if you are interested or have any questions please email me at robin29860@yahoo.com this is not a gimmick or a scam i just think the right person will pay the right price for a unique item such as this. thanks in advance.

Amateur Golfpeasant is on a distinguished road
    my guess is ebay. Every Tiger item ive seen has sold well on ebay.

Andru
    Ebay.

Unless you're hard up for cash. you should wait it will be worth more in 10 years than it is now.

You're obviously going to have to provide more proof when you sell it. Good find though that's pretty cool.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan
    this year i attended the 2005 masters.i was on the 15th hole, 3rd round, when tiger came threw. he hit his 2nd shot over the pond and it plugged into the bank. he never found it and took a drop. after the show i went down and got his ball.(it has his name and other marks to authenticate when needed, i also have pictures and other forms of proof). my question is, does anyone know of anyone who might be intrested in buying it or can you direct me in the place where i can get the most cash for it? if you are interested or have any questions please email me at robin29860@yahoo.com this is not a gimmick or a scam i just think the right person will pay the right price for a unique item such as this. thanks in advance.

well i have all the proof i need, but i just don't think i'll get the big spenders on ebay that i'm lookin for. keeping it for about 10 or 20 years is not out of the question though. thanks for your reply!

Barnie
    Can you post a pic? I'd like to see what is on his ball that proves it's his.

bad camera

i tried to take some pics of it, but i have a very cheap camera. i'll try again with another sometime soon. sorry

Thread Information