I wandered into golf town looking for a grip on my R9 superdeep. I had just come from the range and realized I hit it better than my newer driver.

I found myself ogling and drooling over the new titleist offering. Had what I thought was my shaft and loft combo...

So I had tHe rare side by side... The difference was ENORMOUS ... The r9 superdeep was waaaay Better. So the very pleasant young golf town clerk grabbed a callaway he thought would work. It was closer... Then a very nice Nike. Which was closer still. But the r9 still had the longest and consistent drives ( all left of centre... Due to weighting). The clerk explained I was just used to it but for me there was no reason at all to change. The r9 is like 6 years old or so? I have acquired 3 shafts for it.... But it seems the one it came with is the one to stick with (an oddball motore 3.2 x)

Ps
I own 5 drivers... And have concluded ... I will carry 2. This will be my draw/ hook club and another even older adams will be my fade / slice club.