CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar

Conditions at Mont-Tremblant

Has anyone had a chance to play Le Geant or Le Diable up at Tremblant? Heading there this coming weekend and playing both.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

2 Iron guyfrompei is on a distinguished road guyfrompei's Avatar
    Are you not playing Le Maitre as well? I haven't been up at all this year, but am going there in July to play Le Maitre. What's the deal with the other two courses?

This is the fifth year of an annual mini-tournament that I organize. Last year Le Maitre was in the mix, but the conditions of the greens were a little spotty early on. The guys voted it off the island, there were only 2 Clublink members in the group of 24, and wanted Le Diable put back in. Le Geant is a favourite and is played every year.

Le Maitre, the other times I played it later in the season, was always in very good shape. I plan to get up there and play it a few times this year again.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Must be Single dbleber is on a distinguished road dbleber's Avatar
    Just came back fron playing La Belle and Le Bete. Le Bete as in great shape and but the greens are hard as hell to read. La belle was not so great but was part of a cheap package. Played with 2 guys who played both Le Geant and Le diable and said Le Geant was in good shape with only a few greens in so so condition, Le Diable was about the same and from what I saw as I drove past Le Geant looks great and Diable should be fine if you can stay out of the sand!
    Denny

Quote Originally Posted by dbleber
    Just came back fron playing La Belle and Le Bete. Le Bete as in great shape and but the greens are hard as hell to read. La belle was not so great but was part of a cheap package. Played with 2 guys who played both Le Geant and Le diable and said Le Geant was in good shape with only a few greens in so so condition, Le Diable was about the same and from what I saw as I drove past Le Geant looks great and Diable should be fine if you can stay out of the sand!
    Denny
    Le Diable is usually a bit better as the greens aren't as far up the mountain. That's great news.

Thanks for the information.
    Colby

Thread Information