CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    Meadows needs water bad !
    Greens are bumpy and not very fast , fairways are ok , but it's very dry and is starting to brown on some areas , rain gods required urgently
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

2 Iron luigicactus is on a distinguished road
    Played Mont Ste-Marie for the first time today. Despite the heat, it was my most enjoyable round of the year (played The Marshes, Tecumseh and Kingsway). Greens were a bit on the slow side / long, but in great condition.

Well worth the 1h trip to get there.

Adverse side effect: looking up the real estate, I think the cottage bug bit me bad today (I would have dived right in the lake after my round...)

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luigicactus View Post
    Played Mont Ste-Marie for the first time today. Despite the heat, it was my most enjoyable round of the year (played The Marshes, Tecumseh and Kingsway). Greens were a bit on the slow side / long, but in great condition.

Well worth the 1h trip to get there.

Adverse side effect: looking up the real estate, I think the cottage bug bit me bad today (I would have dived right in the lake after my round...)
    Its a beautifull part of the country. Glad you enjoyed it.

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Edelweiss greens are very nice. Fairways need some rain like all in the Gatineau-Ottawa area.

Bogie Kak is on a distinguished road
    Montpellier today.

Course is in very good shape overall, greens in very good shape, a few uneven speed and a tiny bit slow for me, but no winter kill.

2 Iron Guzman is on a distinguished road Guzman's Avatar
    Played Mountain Creek Sunday May 29th, the course is in very good shape greens rolling good, lots of effort around that golf course to make it better. Thanks.
    "Everyone is born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid" Ben Franklyn.

Sorcier is in great shape all over even if the greens are a bit on the slow side.

Played Metcalfe today, with the exception of number 6 Fairway the course is in very good shape, greens nice and running.
    "Everyone is born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid" Ben Franklyn.

Sand Wedge Tighthead is on a distinguished road
    Am I the only one who thinks that summer golf should be played on fairways that have some yellow and brown on them? It can be hard to be both firm and green, and for me firm is the priority.

Played Glen mar Saturday, course in good shape of course a little dry as just about everything in the area, some work been done, it looks like major improvements are on the way.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I think someone posted that it was in pretty good shape, check out this thread
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    Played Outaouais last night. Course is in amazing shape. Despite the dry weather, it is lush, green and the greens are amazing. For $27 twilight it has to be the best deal in the city right now.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Buckingham greens are back to being nice.Still a few tee boxes in repair.Another few weeks should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffc View Post
    Played Outaouais last night. Course is in amazing shape. Despite the dry weather, it is lush, green and the greens are amazing. For $27 twilight it has to be the best deal in the city right now.
    That is a bargain Jeff for sure.

Shagging Balls Wayne is on a distinguished road
    Anyone played Manderly?
    Last edited by Wayne; 06-17-2016 at 03:22 PM.
    Birdie put

Thread Information