100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter roygbiv is on a distinguished road

Golfzon simulator help

I went to the PGA show in Orlando, Fl this past January with the hopes of narrowing down my search for a home simulator. This is actually the second year in a row I went on this quest. The first time I left as confused as when I came in. Only the AboutGolf, HD-Golf types were there. They all claimed to be the best, having the best technology, and were all very expensive. This year was a little different. Companies like Trackman and a few other such companies were also on display, as well as Golfzon.

I was impressed with the Golfzon simulators. They are like the big-boys, HD-Golf, etc. but they are a little more affordable. With my head spinning from a day of looking at simulators, their's seemed as good as the others. Of course when I got home I went right to Ottawa Golf simulator forums to research them. I couldn't find anything new on them. I do know they are new to the USA, but are actually the largest simulator company world wide.

I'm hoping some of you might have some info or insight as to the quality and playability of Golfzon's simulators. I'm looking at the GDR system with the Vision software for my home.

Albatross mthunt is on a distinguished road
    I think Golfzon is Korean. They used to have 2 locations in Toronto. The sims were really good. They went bankrupt though. How much are they?

I think for the home, there's better options.

Putter roygbiv is on a distinguished road
    The unit I'm looking at is about 27K plus about 3-4K installation. Driving range, 200 courses, auto tee-up. It's their second tier monitoring system, using the same software as their top system which is 20K more.

Thread Information