100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Wedge MBond is on a distinguished road

Exclamation GC2 Software Options

I am a HS Coach with a GC2 and looking for the least expensive solution to set up a driving range for the team to practice indoors (have the Foresight App. but looking for better graphics). A couple of courses would be great, but I will be paying for this out of my own pocket so cost is a consideration. TGC seems to be spoken of highly, but on the Swingsense website it states all Pro Tee and TGC software is "not compatible with Foresight GC2". Are there any issues here - suggestions for the best fit for my application/cost consideration?
    Also, my GC2 Has ver. 3.07 firmware - the foresight website has a update download for 4.0. Is there any caution that should be considered here as far as compatibility with TGC or others?
    Thanks!

Ace goatbarn is on a distinguished road
    A fellow GC2 user across the pond has already updated to 4.0 without any issues with 3rd party integration (ie TGC or PG).

The firmware update though was solely for HMT users to be able to use the "one-dot club reading fuctions". It has no further enhancements (that were announced) other than the HMT purpose vs the previous firmware update (3.10?).

Your least expensive option would be to buy PG for $20 and ask for interface permission at the OGT forum. Google is your friend.

Albatross mthunt is on a distinguished road
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by goatbarn View Post
    A fellow GC2 user across the pond has already updated to 4.0 without any issues with 3rd party integration (ie TGC or PG).

The firmware update though was solely for HMT users to be able to use the "one-dot club reading fuctions". It has no further enhancements (that were announced) other than the HMT purpose vs the previous firmware update (3.10?).

Your least expensive option would be to buy PG for $20 and ask for interface permission at the OGT forum. Google is your friend.
    My swing coach is using TGC with 4.0 Goat. Works just like 3.10.

Thread Information