CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar

Left Handed Cobra Fly Z 3 Wood

I have for sale a Cobra Fly Z 3-4 Wood.

The Cobra Fly-Z Fairway Wood provides long and forgiving from both the turf and the tee and is designed to inspire confidence in your long game. Back CG Zone Weighting makes launching the ball extremely easy for any golf swing, and the MyFly8 with SmartPad technology offers you eight adjustable loft settings to maximize distance and manage trajectory for any course condition and any swing.

Crown Zone Weighting removes weight from the crown to reposition low and back in the head for a low, deep center of gravity (CG) to deliver extreme forgiveness on off-center hits and excellent distance across the face.

Speed Channel Face is an exclusive Cobra innovation. An engineered trench surrounds the face to help minimize face thickness and provide increased ball speeds across the face for incredible distance.

Color is black. Comes with the stock Adilia Matrix VCLT shaft. Flex is stiff. Club is in awesome shape. No headcover. Club at Golftown is on sale for $209.99 + taxes.

Priced to sell at $120.00

Asst Golf Pics March 2016 004.jpgAsst Golf Pics March 2016 005.JPG

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    And the search for the elusive perfect 3 wood continues
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Yes it does...LOL

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Shopping is fun
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

3 Iron donh is on a distinguished road donh's Avatar

just wondering.. would this help me?

Craig? Right?

It's Don Harrison from the NCGT. Your club sounds interesting to me. But I am wondering if it will solve a problem I have. I'm having a dreadful time with my 3 and 4 irons with distance loss and direction, and I'm looking for a replacement for them. Understand??

Thanks,
    Let me know...

DonH

Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolf View Post
    I have for sale a Cobra Fly Z 3-4 Wood.

The Cobra Fly-Z Fairway Wood provides long and forgiving from both the turf and the tee and is designed to inspire confidence in your long game. Back CG Zone Weighting makes launching the ball extremely easy for any golf swing, and the MyFly8 with SmartPad technology offers you eight adjustable loft settings to maximize distance and manage trajectory for any course condition and any swing.

Crown Zone Weighting removes weight from the crown to reposition low and back in the head for a low, deep center of gravity (CG) to deliver extreme forgiveness on off-center hits and excellent distance across the face.

Speed Channel Face is an exclusive Cobra innovation. An engineered trench surrounds the face to help minimize face thickness and provide increased ball speeds across the face for incredible distance.

Color is black. Comes with the stock Adilia Matrix VCLT shaft. Flex is stiff. Club is in awesome shape. No headcover. Club at Golftown is on sale for $209.99 + taxes.

Priced to sell at $120.00

Attachment 51915Attachment 51916
    Thanks for the screen-time.

Hey Don, I am not sure if this club will help with your problem. It is hard to determine in an e-mail, the only way would be for you to try it and see if it helps increase your distance and direction.

You can always try one at Golftown on a simulator, and see about distance and direction, should give you a better understanding.

3 Iron donh is on a distinguished road donh's Avatar

Ok -- thanks Craig... it's been a big help.

Thanks for the screen-time.

Hey Don, If you go and like it, then just let me know afterwards. I also have a Titleist 910 3 wood for sale as well.

Pitching Wedge thedufs is on a distinguished road
    How much are you asking for the 910 3 wood?
    I need a new 3wood. Sold the r11 3 wood last year; could not hit it to save my life. Too long

$60 for the Titleist 3 wood.

bump...

bump

Now $100.00

Sale pending payment and pick up tonight.

sold.

Thread Information