CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar

Post 2016 ogf vs tgn ryder cup

The date has been set , June 11th / 12th , Belleville , Trillium wood golf course.
    16 man team , same Ryder cup format as before (doubles Sat 36 / singles Sun 18)

Anyone interested in being added to the list to join the team , please post here or pm me .
    As per years past , last years team gets first refusal , and we have 13 confirmed and 3 still to make up their minds .
    This event will be run across 2 forums , and both will be updated as more info comes in.
    Roll on Spring , it can't come soon enough
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Hall of Fame mpare is on a distinguished road mpare's Avatar
    I am looking forward to being there once again this year. Thanks for doing this, Will.
    Proud member of the 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ottawa Golf Ryder Cup teams.

Hall of Fame jvincent is on a distinguished road jvincent's Avatar
    Also in.
    Not fat anymore. Need to get better at golf now!

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    100 days (if anyone's counting)...
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

I'm counting the days until we tee it up. There's no greater golfing enjoyment for me than this event.

Quote Originally Posted by LobWedge View Post
    100 days (if anyone's counting)...
    Proud member of the 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ottawa Golf Ryder Cup teams.

Bouche
    Super stoked. Jason and I will be back!

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    Pen me down as interested.... Too early to commit.
    Proud Member BigJohnnys Ryder Cup Team '08
    All your base, are belong to us.

6 Iron setter02 is on a distinguished road setter02's Avatar
    If there is a wait list, throw me on it. Can likely be paired up against one tgn'r and he wouldn't show up out of fear of humiliation. Tho I'm sure he's already PM'd people here with some jibberish story.
    Last edited by setter02; 03-06-2016 at 09:34 PM.

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    You fine gents are on the waiting list and I'll get you some more info in the coming weeks , cheers

So , due to a medical condition , one of our team members cannot make it to this years event .
    Sooooo it means that we have one spot open , you can pm me or post in this thread if your interested , ASAP , guaranteed great golf , with swag and cheap accommodation , you will not regret it

Will, who's not going to be able to make it? Is it me?

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by mpare View Post
    Is your medical condition extreme amnesia? Haha!!
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Quote Originally Posted by mpare View Post
    Nope , were taking you even if your golfing one handed , one of our new guys will be having treatment for a medical condition at the time of the tournament, so unfortunately he had to back out , so we need a golfer

Did you ask me something?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Johnny69 View Post
    Is your medical condition extreme amnesia? Haha!!

We're still on the lookout for a golfer for the Ryder cup , anyone interested please let us know

Tomorrow I'll be playing my first game in over 5 weeks. I'm looking forward to beginning the Ryder Cup tuneup. Best of all, we're playing at Madawaska at 0730. I haven't played there in 7 years. This should be fun.

Ace TWoody is on a distinguished road TWoody's Avatar
    Anyone interested in eating at Linguine's on Saturday night fire me a PM no later than Wednesday.
    Member of the TGN Team
    MEMBER OF THE 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Last call. Reservations are being made today.
    Member of the TGN Team

TGN 13 1/2 OG 2 1/2
    What's in that can.
    Member of the TGN Team

I'll be the first then. Another year has now past. The smiles I the club house and during the picture told me that every participant had a great time.
    My first tip of the hat is to the organizers/captains. They go through an awful lot to run this show and I don't think we say if enough. Gerry, Dave, Rich, and Will, thank you so much. Another great event. You deserve to bask in the glory of what you created again.
    The second tip of my hats is to the players. I can't express how much joy it give me to see the faces I've seen for 10 years now. The camaraderie is like nothing I've experienced in a long time. As always it is the unbelievable great to see new faces each year. It just give you a sense that this event will live on for a one time.
    To my playing partner Dave, I could not have had more fun without a ticket. To our opponents Pat and Ron thanks for sharing the golf course with us. Two true gentleman that I would play 18 with any time, and day.
    Last but not least, TGN team rocked the house. There truly is no "i" in team but there certainly was a "u" where the kick happened.
    Member of the TGN Team

Quote Originally Posted by TWoody View Post
    I'll be the first then. Another year has now past. The smiles I the club house and during the picture told me that every participant had a great time.
    My first tip of the hat is to the organizers/captains. They go through an awful lot to run this show and I don't think we say if enough. Gerry, Dave, Rich, and Will, thank you so much. Another great event. You deserve to bask in the glory of what you created again.
    The second tip of my hats is to the players. I can't express how much joy it give me to see the faces I've seen for 10 years now. The camaraderie is like nothing I've experienced in a long time. As always it is the unbelievable great to see new faces each year. It just give you a sense that this event will live on for a one time.
    To my playing partner Dave, I could not have had more fun without a ticket. To our opponents Pat and Ron thanks for sharing the golf course with us. Two true gentleman that I would play 18 with any time, and day.
    Last but not least, TGN team rocked the house. There truly is no "i" in team but there certainly was a "u" where the kick happened.
    I echo the above thoughts exactly , well played to both teams .
    We may have lost this time , but as always , we'll be back to take our trophy home again next year
    The final score was 22 - 10 to the TGN boys , well done , exactly the same score as last year , only in TGN's favour.
    We'll see you all in the future , have a great season , and thanks to the guys who all showed up and made this a great weekend again .
    Planning for the next one has already begun ....

Making Cuts habsfan is on a distinguished road habsfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TWoody View Post
    Bob, I couldn't of said that any better myself. You and Dave were a pleasure to play with, like you said pal any day any place! Ron once again buddy your the man, love
    your company brother, had a great time man. To Rich, Will and Scott and Dave and Jerry from TGN you boys are awesome, thanks for your efforts making this thing happen every year. TGN great job on the win!! See you all next year!!

Also glad I got to play with Mr Pare, Lance and Rich on Friday, too bad our games weren't the greatest but had a great time!!

Thread Information