CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sand Wedge Chanman is on a distinguished road
    Thanks guys, appreciate it ,yeah I was thinking about the Pg because of the price point but will maybe shy way from it until I can have a more solid internet connection . I'm not going to run comercial until this winter , maybe not at all , so all software is possible. Little worried about getting tech help if I buy 3rd party software though. Have you guys had problems at all with support? I do have a gc2 but it is used and haven't hooked it up to the computer yet and tried it that way . I did take it to the range and it seemed to be reading alright and accurate.

4 Iron psgolfer is on a distinguished road
    Docpjk and Chanman, for $20 you should try Perfect Golf, yes you do need an internet connection, but you don't need a superfast connection. There are guys who play PG and have horrible speeds. For $20 It's worth it.

If you need any walk through or help, me your email and I'll guide you through everything.

Putter AceIndoorGol is on a distinguished road
    Almost all the main simulators run their software off-line. Both TruGolf (e6 software) and Foresight have a security dongle. FSX does need to be online if you do not have the dongle. They routinely check for authorized licenses on the software package.

TruGolf's Cloud based system will require you to be online to access the online tournaments and other events. Being online helps with remote support as well.

Ace Indoor Golf

Sand Wedge Chanman is on a distinguished road
    Hey man ya think I'm gonna go with the perfect golf , my email is caronaes@telus.net. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psgolfer View Post
    Docpjk and Chanman, for $20 you should try Perfect Golf, yes you do need an internet connection, but you don't need a superfast connection. There are guys who play PG and have horrible speeds. For $20 It's worth it.

If you need any walk through or help, me your email and I'll guide you through everything.

Sand Wedge MBond is on a distinguished road

HS Coach needs GC2 range software - best choice?

I am a HS Coach with a GC2 and looking for the least expensive solution to set up a driving range for the team to practice indoors (have the Foresight App. but looking for better graphics). A couple of courses would be great, but I will be paying for this out of my own pocket so cost is a consideration. TGC seems to be spoken of highly, but on the swingsense website it states all Pro Tee and TGC software is "not compatible with Foresight GC2". Are there any issues here - suggestions for the best fit for my application/cost consideration?
    Also, my GC2 Has ver. 3.07 firmware - the foresight website has a update download for 4.0. Is there any caution that should be considered her as far a compatibility with TGC or others?
    Thanks!

Albatross mthunt is on a distinguished road
    Google perfect golf for gc2. Thats your cheapest solution. 4.0 works fine.

Sand Wedge MBond is on a distinguished road
    Thanks. Are you shooting Perfect Golf on the GC2? Where can I buy it/cost? Also, do you know if there are any issues with TGC and GC2 firmware versions - i.e. Afraid to upgrade - maybe Foresight embedded a block to using TGC or others?

Albatross mthunt is on a distinguished road
    Yes. I have PG. what did you find when you googled what I suggested?

All versions of Foresight firmware work with TGC.

4 Iron psgolfer is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by MBond View Post
    Thanks. Are you shooting Perfect Golf on the GC2? Where can I buy it/cost? Also, do you know if there are any issues with TGC and GC2 firmware versions - i.e. Afraid to upgrade - maybe Foresight embedded a block to using TGC or others?
    Feel free to PM your email address and I'll be happy guide you through the process. The only out of pocket cost is $20 for Perfect Golf on Steam

Thread Information