CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Playing Winter Rules Swerve is on a distinguished road

Cameron head covers

Is there a Canadian site or forum that sells head covers? I am thinking of a collectors forum that would have custom shop head covers. There must be something out there cheaper then eBay at $200 a pop.

Thanks.

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    Nothing Canadian...

www.cameroncollector.com is the place to go.
    Proud Member BigJohnnys Ryder Cup Team '08
    All your base, are belong to us.

Playing Winter Rules Swerve is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginker View Post
    Nothing Canadian...

www.cameroncollector.com is the place to go.
    Wow, this site is serious business. The first 3 times I tried to set up an account it flagged me as spam. Finally I was accepted for an account but then had to wait until I was authenticated by a moderator... That took 4 days.

Now I can log into the site... But wait, I need to make 10 posts before I can see the classified section and 175 posts before I can sell anything... Plus if anyone feels my posts are not genuine then they can be further reduced to limit my access to the classified section.

No messin around here. I just wanted to buy an over priced head cover 😖

Championship Cup atomic is on a distinguished road
    What sort of cover are you looking for? There are local collectors such as myself that might be able to help you out.

7 Wood golfguy is on a distinguished road golfguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic View Post
    What sort of cover are you looking for? There are local collectors such as myself that might be able to help you out.
    I am looking for any headcovers you may be selling as well, feel free to PM me with details or I can give you my email address.

Thanks
    Matt

Consistently present bobbyc is on a distinguished road bobbyc's Avatar
    I also would love to get a mallet style cover for my LH GOLO Select 5 ... i have an L shaped Scotty that fits better on a blade.
    but wont pay $$$$ !!
    if i could only putt !!

Eagle Rusty is on a distinguished road Rusty's Avatar
    I just want to warn anyone that is looking for SC headcovers that the chance you are getting a genuine SC headcover is a dicey proposition.
    A friend on mine that I play with regularly ordered a headcover from Ebay, that had embroidery that was similar to Jackpot Johnny that SC uses, but more of a playing card joker. No mention of SC was included in the description, but it was just a generic headcover in the same style as SC. Just like the Four leaf clover headcovers. It was shown without any other markings than just a couple of the faces on the side. It was cheap, $9 bucks from China. When it arrived it was not as pictured, but a perfect copy of a Tour Issue cover, in the bag with the white cardboard SC folded over the bag.
    I looked at it and to my eyes it was identical to the real thing. The embroidery was perfect, no hanging threads or threads bridging letters or any font problems. I would have bought it for $100 bucks no problem if it was for sale. Maybe a true SC fan could see the issues that it had, but I am convinced that the average golfer would be none the wiser. He had a big "NOT" embroidered in front of the Tour Issue line and cut the fake AME tag off, if anyone ever steals it he knows it can't show up for sale somewhere.
    Anyway I know that most folks on this forum are aware, but I now know how good the fakes are now. If you are new to SC headcovers be carefull.
    Buyer Beware!
    Last edited by Rusty; 12-30-2016 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Not clear enough

7 Wood golfguy is on a distinguished road golfguy's Avatar
    Well as a collector I would have to say, who in there right mind, ordering from eBay for 1, China for 2 and $9 for 3 would honestly think it was an original?

There have been fakes for years of the SC covers, if you want an original, definitely buy face to face OR Cameron Collectors forum IMHO!

Eagle Rusty is on a distinguished road Rusty's Avatar
    I was not saying that someone would buy a headcover from Ebay for $9.00 and expect an original, but that if that person then tried to sell it on the forum, who would know its origin. He then could meet face to face and would look like a legit seller.
    I wasn't clear, in this instance the purchase was made because the headcover looked nice and had a unique design. It was not supposed to be a SC headcover, but a look alike. Just like the other cheap headcovers that have the dollar signs or four leaf clover designs.

Thread Information