100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter Jazz is on a distinguished road

Best golf simulator money can buy

Hi: I am thinking of getting a golf simulator in my basement. The room is more than 15 feet wide, 20 feet long with 10 ft high ceilings. If cost was not a consideration, which one is the best golf simulator on the market. I have read a lot about hd golf, about golf, full swing golf and recently track and tru golf. Which one is the most realistic and offers a complete indoor golfing experience, including putting. Any help is greatly appreciated. I know there are threads with similar questions but they are somewhat old and technology may have evolved since then. I am likely to purchase the system in February 2016

Albatross mthunt is on a distinguished road
    In my opinion, the most accurate is the foresight GC2 indoors. If you're in Canada, the guy from Foresight can do the entire build. Seeing how money is no option, get two so you have left and right handed covered.

HD Golf is also very accurate if you like the real picture aspect.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    In my opinion Jazz, there is no best simulator. Much like asking what is the best car to buy. There are just several very good options. It depends on what you want- club vs ball data, lefty vs righty, software approval etc etc. My advice is take a week and try to visit any indoor golf facilities or source out from the various companies locations close to you to try. If your spending that much money then make sure you are happy with what you buy. Just like trying different cars before buying!

Thread Information