Hello all -

I am building a simulator in my garage and found a used GC2 that I'm considering purchasing. The GC2 doesn't come with any software, so I'm trying to determine the best software to purchase considering my needs. I've done a lot of research online, but I can't find a lot of details on the game-improvement features of software like TGC and E6. So I was hoping those of you with experience using these different software could help point me in the right direction?

My primary goal is game improvement, so I want to be sure I have driving range functionality that gives appropriate feedback. I would also like a quality simulation software, allowing me to play multiple different courses. Lastly, I'd enjoy a mini-game component (long drive, closest to the pin, etc), but it's not a requirement. If I had to guess, I'd say that I'd like to be 70/30 game improvement to simulation.

I've found the following 3 options:
- Foresight FSX Software ($2,200)
- TGC Only (on sale for $995 at Swingsense)
- TGC and E6 (on sale for $1,995 at Swingsense)
- TGC and Protee (on sale for $1,195 at Swingsense)

Based on my research, I know all these options have different pros/cons. I don't think TGC has any driving range, which would mean I'd have to get another software for game improvement. I know FSX has both driving range and simulation, but at that price I didn't know if it makes more sense to get TGC and E6?

Any thoughts/feedback/advise would be very welcomed!!

Thanks!