Hello,
I am so glad I found this site. I really could use some help. My plans are to buy a P3proswing simulator this week from Par 2 pro. I ordered and just received my Golf Airmesh Impact Screen 9.8 ft x 11.4 ft (3 m x 3.5) from Khamp sports $119. I also went to Joann fabrics and bought on sale 2 rolls of thick black felt 6 ft x 30 ft long $60. My plans are to hang the Impact screen from our ceiling in our basement 18 inches from the wall. The impact screen will only be attached from the ceiling it will be free floating on the sides. Than I will attach to the ceiling 2 - 3/4 inch pipe, perpendicular from the Impact screen and slide 12 clip rings on each pipe. Than attach the felt to the clips so there will be 10 feet draping down on the right than 10ft across the top and 10 feet draping down on the left side. My questions are:

1. Is it okay that the impact screen isn't attached on the sides? I was going to Velcro the felt to the screen. I was hoping I don't have to build out a frame. Does anyone have any experience with not having a frame.

2. I've read that there should be something behind the impact screen. Can I hang a large comforter behind it, will that do? Trying to save money here for the big purchase.

Thank you