Hi,

I was interested in setting up an indoor hitting area in my office/study with an eventual simulator setup with SkyTrak or a used GC2. The room is 12 x 13.5 feet. I already bought the Country Club Elite Golf Mat 3 x 5. I was looking at getting a SwingBox and placing it in the corner as the area I'm working with is small(and I have a corner desk in the room).

However, the SwingBox does not let me use wedges. I was wondering if I could just construct my own PVC frame and use an impact screen or net? I would probably be hitting from only 4 - 7 feet away from the screen. Would this be a problem? Also how much room do I need to leave behind the net/screen? Can I just tighten the net/screen so that not as much rear clearance is required? Is one net or screen sufficient?

I also looked at the Net Return but the rear clearance of 3.5 feet may be too much for my room(and it seems too wide).

If I'm hitting from only 4 to 7 feet away can't I make the PVC frame dimensions smaller? Like 5 x 7 or 6 x 8?
I am open to moving my corner desk elsewhere, if it would result in a better/safer setup. Any advice or product recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Leo