CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Gap Wedge PalmerIsKing is on a distinguished road

Costco Oil Change

Hey guys, looking for info on getting an oil change at Costco. I know this is the worst time of the year as we just got a dusting of snow. My question is, if I bring my car in after work can I leave it there overnight to get serviced the next day? I don't want to get up at 5:30 in the morning to go line up.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Best bet would be to just call them.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

I tried. This time of year it's tough to get through. I might pop out after work if I can't get a hold of them.

Drove to Costco. It's first come first serve. Lineups start at 6am. Your car doesn't get done, then you have to come back and try again the next day.

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Make an apt somewhere convenient and wait the 30 min, why would someone wait all day( or leave car all day) and potentially not get their oil changed and have to come back the next day...that is crazy... and the lineup starts at 6am...the oil change better be free for all time and energy wasted at Costco...

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Have you tried the quick oil change joints in town. Jiffy Lube, Penzoil, Me. Lube. Just a suggestion and you can wait for it. I think some of them are open at night.

Consistently present SnazzyD is on a distinguished road
    The best kept secret in town seems to still be Oil Changers - not only are they fast (9 minutes or less) but.....they also do seasonal tire changes as long as your tires are on rims. It's no more expensive than elsewhere and you get a discount if you get an oil change at the same time. I'll never go anywhere else and wait half a day again...

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    If you are in the south end, Leitrim Service does oil changes for $30. You won't beat that price though it won't be as fast as a Jiffy Lube.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 BC MIST is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by SnazzyD View Post
    The best kept secret in town seems to still be Oil Changers - not only are they fast (9 minutes or less) but.....they also do seasonal tire changes as long as your tires are on rims. It's no more expensive than elsewhere and you get a discount if you get an oil change at the same time. I'll never go anywhere else and wait half a day again...
    Unlike Mr. Lube, they do not try to impose extra services, that you probably don't need anyway, when you go for an oil change. "Oil Changers" just change the oil, and very quickly to boot.

Thread Information