100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Golf this week

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar

Golf this week

The forecast looks great, anyone have any recommendations for a course in the region that is still open, in decent condition and a good deal?
    Andrew

5 Wood Pine View is on a distinguished road Pine View's Avatar
    Pine View is open until it snows. Conditions are still good. We are still cutting so there are not many leaves on the ground which is nice this time of year.
    This is not the Pine View you remember from years gone by. Come back and see what we have done and what we have in store for the future - www.pineview.com

Bogie ladygolfer13 is on a distinguished road ladygolfer13's Avatar
    Nation is still open. I played there today in great shape.

3 Iron spuds is on a distinguished road spuds's Avatar
    Got out to Cobden today,was in great shape but they are done for the season after today Nov 5...to me it was the most perfect day of the year....

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    WOW--what a day---the Canadian today and Hammond yesterday---used the same ball for both games Thanks guys for a great season---superb conditions for November 5th
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    WOW--what a day---the Canadian today and Hammond yesterday---used the same ball for both games Thanks guys for a great season---superb conditions for November 5th
    Hows Hammond Brian? Heading out there Saturday morn. And yes, what a great week it was.

Consistently present SnazzyD is on a distinguished road
    Played Stonebridge on Sunday and it was in great shape. Was really surprised they didn't stay open this week given the great weather...

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
    Hows Hammond Brian? Heading out there Saturday morn. And yes, what a great week it was.
    Hi Marc---it was in good shape--we played on Thursday and they were actually cutting grass around the greens---don't think it was needed but for Nov 3rd it was great. The fairways were fine---they were letting carts out---we walked no problem. Compared to the Canadian where it was actually quite soft. Try and get a t-time before 12:00---it is quite brutal coming down 17 and 18 with the sun right in your eyes---------and I had cataract surgery 5 days prior The good news is I can now see the ball !!!!!!!!!!

Do you and Denyse have winter plans this year? We leave Jan 15 for Kissimmee----2 empty bedrooms for a few days ?????????
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    Hi Marc---it was in good shape--we played on Thursday and they were actually cutting grass around the greens---don't think it was needed but for Nov 3rd it was great. The fairways were fine---they were letting carts out---we walked no problem. Compared to the Canadian where it was actually quite soft. Try and get a t-time before 12:00---it is quite brutal coming down 17 and 18 with the sun right in your eyes---------and I had cataract surgery 5 days prior The good news is I can now see the ball !!!!!!!!!!

Do you and Denyse have winter plans this year? We leave Jan 15 for Kissimmee----2 empty bedrooms for a few days ?????????
    Agree with you. Its in great shape for this time of year,greens and all. I wish we where going down south this year but musical commitments and the CDN dollar being what it is makes it impossible for us. Thank you so much for the invite, and i wish you and Diane a very good winter and enjoy the warm weather.

Thread Information