100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meadows

Putter Hackertoo is on a distinguished road

Meadows

I am seriously considering buying the Meadows unlimited golf pass for 2016. What I am wondering is how many of these passes will be sold , I thought I read somewhere that it was 600. With that many pass holders out there will it be more difficult to get a tee time. If anyone had a pass in 2015 it would really help me out if you chime in with your experience regarding unlimited golf. Cheers.

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    I had one for 2015, and I found it can be a little tough getting a tee time you want during the weekday afternoons, and then I found the course to be slow, as it was always busy. With the number of golf passes and tournaments it can be difficult. Green side bunkers needed work. Course is usually always green with greens being on the slow side. This is my opinion.

I am not renewing my season pass for the 2016 season, and 3 or 4 of my friends who have them, are not renewing as well. I like playing a variety of courses, and got bored playing the same course day in and day out.

It is a good price, you just need to play a certain number of games.

Putter Hackertoo is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the reply, its helpful to hear from someone that had a pass last season. My foursome usually golfs late morning early afternoon and with the course that busy I worry about the availability of tee times as we play at least 3 times a week.. Were you ever not able to get a tee time or just not the time you wanted?

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    I think we could not get tee times during the week, maybe 4 times this year...or at least we could get tee times after 4-5pm, which did not work for us....the whole course was closed for tournaments on these days....

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I see Golf Select in your future Craiger. I found it much better than EG, the extra $50 to go to the full membership from RM was worth every penny. Maybe we will play together again more often.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Hey Luc, I am thinking that is the route I will go for next year...yes, we need to get out and play golf more next year....

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Sounds like a plan, my availability will be better than this year, no wedding, party, house for sale and we will have moved to our new place by early Dec.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information