CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter boerdoc is on a distinguished road

Plans for my new Golf Sim room and Man cave

I got an itch to build a sim room. Right now I have a workout room in my shop that is 12'x20'. I plan on opening a wall and expanding it to 27' long by 15-20' wide. My ceiling height is 9'6". I hope that is ok. Currently I have a Flightscope Kudu. 10 years old but it does well for me. Whether I keep that and integrate E6 or get something else like Pro-tee has yet to be determined. I need both right and left-handed so GC2 is out. I also have an Optishot but it is beat on and I do not use it. Here are some preliminary pics of what I have planned. Any thoughts or input appreciated. Ask any questions. place any comments!!

Btw, I have connected with Cory from Par2pro and look forward to his and all of your input in making this happen.

Kent

Albatross mthunt is on a distinguished road
    9'6" is plenty as long as you're not real tall. The GC2's Achilles heal is left vs right. The only answer to get a GC2t for the lefties. Crazy expensive. Keep in mind if you go with floor sensors the 9'6" becomes 9'3". Best to test that.

Ordered a Pro-tee system from Cory. Construction is started. Rather deconstruction has begun. Since I have decided on Pro-tee, I will be able to get all electrical and conduits run before walls are complete. This is before anything has been started. First is to remove everything and move the wall from the workout room and put it where the front of the car is. Any advice along the was is greatly appreciated.
    Kent
    Attached Images

4 Iron madspeed is on a distinguished road

Nice Madspeed,
    Very clean setup. How did you do your flooring? That is one thing I have not decided on.

4 Iron madspeed is on a distinguished road
    Coeur d'alene eh? I have a friend from way back that lives there. Anyhow, what I did was rip some 2x4's in half, and then tapcon them to the concrete floor making a perimeter for my hitting area. Then I used a combination of dense foam and foam squares i got for cheap at Harbor freight to build up the platform. Went to a local flooring outlet to source some nice turf and pulled it tight and stapled it to the perimeter.

Hope that helps

Moving a wall opens up a whole new room. We have finished the walls. Tonight more paint 2015-09-08 20.20.55.jpg2015-09-07 18.04.25.jpg2015-09-29 20.00.26.jpg

Thread Information