CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Golfbuddy Tour GPS

I received the Golfbuddy World Paltinum model for my birthday so this is all yours. Super easy to use, turn it on and it knows what course you are on unlike some which make you toggle for days on the tee box to find the course Comes with the charging cable, Priced to sell at $80 Reasonable offers accepted, lowballers will be ridiculed!!

The GolfBuddy Tour features 20,000 course storage capability, dynamic green technology, target customization technology, and a digital scorecard.
    GolfBuddy Tour is a full feature rangefinder, making it the most powerful GPS device on the market today. Accuracy: GolfBuddy Tour will help you gain confidence by knowing exactly how far and where to go. GolfBuddy Tour's large,easy to read screen gives you the exact distance to greens, bunkers, lakes, lay-up points and hazards.
    Technology: Each unit features the dynamic green view which changes the shape of the green, depending on your angle of approach. Target information is already preloaded, and GolfBuddy Tour features custom plotting technology which lets you add up to 11 of your own chosen targets to each course in addition to what GolfBuddy Tour already provides.
    Simplicity: With its unique automatic course and hole recognition feature, GolfBuddy Tour will automatically know which course you are playing and which hole you are on. There is no need for aiming or manual operation to obtain distance information to the green when using GolfBuddy Tour. GolfBuddy Tour is a true GPS unit... Just turn it on and play!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 07-29-2015 at 08:22 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    GPS is tentaively sold to Anthony
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Consistently present SnazzyD is on a distinguished road
    Let me know if Anthony tries any funny business - I'll step in and take it

Sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information