100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Lob Wedge sea-bas is on a distinguished road

Mizuno Mp69 irons w/ X100 tour shaft 4-PW Excellent condition - Buttery feel!!!

Mizuno Mp69 with Dynamic Gold Tour x100

Asking 360$ (it's a steal of a price)

I bought these slightly used at the beginning of the year and have used them for roughly 15 rounds. They are in excellent condition with a few bag chatter and only the pitching wedge shows significant face use. Otherwise in great condition and lots of years left in these. Nothing compares to the feeling you get from these clubs. I played titleist for the last 10 years and I'm now been changed to Mizuno.

I just purchased Mp-59's for the added forgiveness since I will be playing less in the coming years.

Pictures can be found on kijiji under (mizuno mp69 irons) only set in Ottawa

I can't sell these iron's until June 29th since I need clubs to play with.

Here's the Mizuno description :

The new MP-69, the next iconic Mizuno Muscle Back iron, was created by blending our PGA Tour Staff input with the latest state of the art design and simulation tools. This iron is the perfect balance of Grain Flow Forged feel and unmatched workability. The MP-69 irons feature our newly developed 4D Muscle design. A strategic weighting strategy from 3 iron through PW ensures ideal COG placement in every iron throughout the set to deliver total ball control and a predictable trajectory.

Tech Spec
    4D Muscle design delivers unmatched ball and trajectory control by maintaining the perfect COG design in each clubhead.
    Scientifically designed to optimize sound and feel at impact utilizing modal analysis and Harmonic Impact Technology (H.I.T.).
    Strategically placed trailing edge bevel delivers tour confirmed performance and increased versatility.
    Patented Grain Flow Forged 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel.
    Modified U-grooves, which conform to the condition of competition, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
    Last edited by sea-bas; 06-23-2015 at 10:46 AM. Reason: More info

Lob Wedge Montreuil is on a distinguished road
    Still available?

Lob Wedge sea-bas is on a distinguished road
    Just sold.

Thread Information