Hey Guys. I took up golf more seriously when I worked at a golf course when I was 16. Unlike many people I got into the game when my dad has only ever played a few times. We went on a family trip a few months back and I brought the clubs...dad mentioned for the first time that he would maybe like to get into the game a bit...to be able to play with me a handful of times a summer and on trips like the one we were on. Me and the rest of the family are thinking that it would make a good father's day gift to get him some lessons just so that he gets started with some good fundamentals (something I wish I had done).

Like I say he is not looking to join any tours any time soon but he would like to be able to enjoy the game. I may do the lessons with him if that made sense too.

Does anyone have any recommendations on teachers in the area who might be a good fit for this kind of situation. My dad lives out in Greely but we would be open to going wherever within reason.

I know there are a number of instructor recommendations in this forum but I thought I'd ask about this rather specific situation.

Thanks in Advance.