I had several demos on aboutGolf (aG) and really liked the system, especially the course variety. It would be nice to watch a tournament on TV and councurrently play the same course on the golf simulator. However, the system was very expensive to purchase. I started reading golf forums/blogs, doing independent research and realized a DYI simulator will produce quite a cost saving. I put together a nice simulator with GC2. I am pleased with the accuracy of GC2 but would like to have better couse graphics and courses that host tournaments. It would be great to play hole 17 on TPC while your favorite golfer is playing that hole during the tournament. I have an excellent projector, screen, and computer; thus there is no further improvement on my end. I am contemplating purchasing The Golf Club (TGC) but I have not had a lot of feedback about using TGC with GC2. I have read all the related threads on The Golf Simulator Forum and on this forum. I am wary that perhaps Foresight will change firmware and preclude use of TGC in future. I have heard the the counter argument: "don't update firmware." This logic in my opinion does not seem to be a valid one. Now I am contemplating purchasing Ag Studio. Has anyone purchased and installed aG studio? If so, what was the price and do you any problems with installation?