CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Canadian was in great condition again. Greens and fairways are in good shape. Greens are not that fast but hold the line.

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Buckingham greens have been aerated this week and top dressed. Small pin holes and are gonna fill in with expected rain this week. fairways need some rain.

Im a fixture here Leftymoose is on a distinguished road Leftymoose's Avatar
    Played pakenham today...have to say pretty bad...course is pretty green but tee boxes are super dry, and the greens are bumpy with holes. Not sure if they had been aerated recently or if the aeration spots are still from last season. Felt like I was playing Plinko with my putts all day. It was disappointing
    I like to call it a power fade

Ace KOKO72 is on a distinguished road KOKO72's Avatar
    Played Outaouais today. Greens were recently aerated. Not too bad but needs at least a week to get back to normal. Fairways were very good..just a few areas that had winter kill. Not bad overall for $30 after 2:00.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Played Casselview on the weekend, it is in great shape, greens are not soft but very fast and true, just a few bare spots in the fairways.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    Stonebridge is in great shape. Greens are very firm and could use some rain which we should get today.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Played Lombard Glen on Sunday---decent condition but a good rain is needed for all the courses.
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Ace Felix is on a distinguished road Felix's Avatar
    Stonebridge greens are getting punched today and tommorow

Medalist imozzie is on a distinguished road imozzie's Avatar
    Carling Lakes - tee boxes rough but reasonable. Many fairways hurt by winter kill with large patches yet to fill on most. Greens running true but badly in need of water to fill in. As with all course, a full day of slow rain will help greatly.
    "If profanity had any influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be a lot easier than it is" - Horace Hutchinson (1903)

2 Iron Guzman is on a distinguished road Guzman's Avatar
    Played Glenmar Friday May 29th very good condition.
    "Everyone is born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid" Ben Franklyn.

Played Mountain Creek Sunday May 31st, is in very good shape, greens at 9 Steemp.
    "Everyone is born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid" Ben Franklyn.

Scratch Player Gobble_It is on a distinguished road Gobble_It's Avatar
    Is there Summer Condition thread or are we going to get to summer weather this year ?

Medalist imozzie is on a distinguished road imozzie's Avatar
    First attempt at Le Maitre today. Beautiful course in great shape. Amazingly, not many people on it. Me thinks that Clublink continues to hurt a wee bit! Recommend this one though...
    "If profanity had any influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be a lot easier than it is" - Horace Hutchinson (1903)

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Played Meadows on Wed afternoon, played West/South, fyi, the South 9 has been punched and sanded, if anyone is going to play, kind of like playing Plinko on the Price is Right.....other than that, the course is in good shape....

Kingsway greens are in remarkable shape. Actually nice.

Need a Caddy jmwhite is on a distinguished road jmwhite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolf View Post
    Played Meadows on Wed afternoon, played West/South, fyi, the South 9 has been punched and sanded, if anyone is going to play, kind of like playing Plinko on the Price is Right.....other than that, the course is in good shape....
    I played it today and I concur....South greens are bumpy and slow. Overall the course is in good shape.

Lob Wedge JCLefty is on a distinguished road
    Played Renfrew on Saturday and it's in great shape. Greens are quick and roll true.

Champlain on Sunday June 7th, not very good greens shaggy and bumpy, fair ways hard wit many bear spots.

Played Prescott for the first time is in very good condition, rough were high but you are not suppose to be there.

Hybrid TLB is on a distinguished road
    Golfed Casselview today - good conditions, no bugs, and I like the new #14. BUT - for some unknown reason, they had FM 99.7 BOOM broadcasting on the site during the afternoon and had placed huge outdoor speakers trained down the fairways. So for most of the day, all we could hear was BOOM, BOOM, BOOM !!! Almost impossible to concentrate on shots or puts
    Last edited by TLB; 06-11-2015 at 07:16 PM.

3 Iron spuds is on a distinguished road spuds's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzman View Post
    Champlain on Sunday June 7th, not very good greens shaggy and bumpy, fair ways hard wit many bear spots.
    seems all the courses on the Quebec side ,LVM,Champlain,Gatineau,Cartier are quite rough.These are the ones I have played so far on this side

Quote Originally Posted by TLB View Post
    Golfed Casselview today - good conditions, no bugs, and I like the new #14. BUT - for some unknown reason, they had FM 99.7 BOOM broadcasting on the site during the afternoon and had placed huge outdoor speakers trained down the fairways. So for most of the day, all we could hear was BOOM, BOOM, BOOM !!! Almost impossible to concentrate on shots or puts
    Did you voice your displeasure at the pro shop later,if so what was their lame excuse

Shagging Balls Wayne is on a distinguished road
    How about Lock March?
    Birdie put

Quote Originally Posted by spuds View Post
    seems all the courses on the Quebec side ,LVM,Champlain,Gatineau,Cartier are quite rough.These are the ones I have played so far on this side
    Chateau Cartier greens are in great shape. Gatineau greens have been top dressed so would give them a few days.

Hybrid TLB is on a distinguished road
    Did you voice your displeasure at the pro shop later, if so what was their lame excuse
    Yes I did. Immediately following the round, I went to the Pro Shop and asked for the manager. The girl at the desk said he was busy so I left her my message of displeasure to be passed on.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    How is Sorcier?
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Quote Originally Posted by TLB View Post
    Yes I did. Immediately following the round, I went to the Pro Shop and asked for the manager. The girl at the desk said he was busy so I left her my message of displeasure to be passed on.
    Maybe the manager will jump on this board and see the comments and give an answer,I would not expect the girl to pass it on never happens that way...

Bogie Kak is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    How is Sorcier?
    '' Sorcier'' Played 3 times in the last few weeks, fairways are nice and soft, greens were in very good shape except maybe for #9 is a little bumpy in a few spots and just fast enough considering the breaks on the greens. Recommended

Are the greens actually fast? They are usually slow, good to hear for sure. Playing there tomorrow but there was a huge tournament there today so I hope they get the course fixed up by tomorrow. Cut and roll the greens in the morning would be great
    Lefty Lucas

Bogie Kak is on a distinguished road
    @ LeftyLucas: hope the Sorcier greens were up to your expectations Lefty, considering all the rain received in the last week .

Played Heritage today:

We played after it rained all night and this morning, the overall course is in very good condition, fairways are beautyful. Greens have no winter kill spots, in excellent condition. Today was exceptionally wet so the greens were slow and no carry in the fairways. Just can't wait to go back and enjoy the dryer conditions on that beautiful course.

I found out after 2 years on the market, the Club was sold and the transaction was being signed today
    Last edited by Kak; 06-17-2015 at 09:55 AM.

Thread Information