100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Wilson FG Tour M3 irons

This is a great set, 4,5,6,7,9,PW, GW. There is no 8 iron so it is being sold at a large discount. This is for the mid-handicapper who wishes to make the transition to a forged club but is not quite ready to give up the forgiveness of game improvement irons.

This compact head is loaded with the precision and feel of a blade, yet has the forgiveness of a game-improvement iron. The latest forged irons from Wilson Staff - the new FG Tour M3 irons - provide a forgiving option for the Feel (F) player valuing precision and shot-shaping.

FORGED FORGIVENESS

Forged from 8620 carbon steel with a beautiful matte black PVD finish.

PROGRESSIVE HEAD DESIGN

Optimized weight placement within each head is placed only where it benefits the golfer. Thin toplines on all irons allow for a lower center of gravity and a player's look at address. The longer irons are thinner near the impact area for increased ball speeds and distance, but transition to thicker in the short irons for precision and workability. As much mass as possible is moved to the heel and toe in the long irons for an increased MOI and more forgiveness, transitioning to a more uniform thickness in the short irons for consistency and repeatability.

Dynamic Gold XP stiff shafts, Upgraded Lamkin REL 3gen grips, dark blue. Very similar to the Adams CB2 irons which I play and I would keep them but I do not want to swap out the stiff shafts for R flex or these would stay mine.

$385 and you will not find anything cheaper on Ebay!! See the mygolfspy review http://www.mygolfspy.com/wilson-staff-fg-tour-m3/
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 03-27-2015 at 11:07 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I am going to soft-step these irons and try them out and if they beat out my gamers then the Adams CB2s will be put up for sale.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information