CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Champion sharkhark is on a distinguished road sharkhark's Avatar

Anyone who remembers Shark could help?

Hi, haven't been active in here in a long time. I used to live in Toronto & spent time on Toronto golf nuts & I also lived in Kingston for a couple years spent more time on Ottawa golf.
    Travelled to meet many members, played a few times. Even had a nice member host me for an overnight.

I relocated to Halifax to open my own small business franchise 5 years ago, just got engaged in Mexico last week.

I have a accessory I need for a new, Well 2010..so new to me, used car I just bought.

I cannot find this accessory local except new at dealership for high new price or USA ebay & expensive shipping. The wreckers have been no luck.

Found that by expanding kijiji search outside nova Scotia I found many. One very reasonable cheap in Orleans.
    Anybody that knows me that would consider picking it up & shipping it? I would pay by email money transfer.
    I thought I might ask seller but unless I'm wrong I might be risking my cash for something that may not arrive.

I know driving to pick up, pay etc & ship is a hassle so I hope someone lives very close to where it is to lessen the inconvenience & hopefully someone who knows if me & that I'd do the same for them.

Let me know, Thx.
    Craig aka Shark aka sharkhark

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Hi Craig---I am in Orleans but unfortunately right now I am in Florida-----returning for the 4th of April. I may be able to help you out if you want to check out the viability of the dealer etc----wonder if it's Sunshine Auto Parts---owned by Sonny Desjardins ?????

Brian
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    Hi Craig---I am in Orleans but unfortunately right now I am in Florida-----returning for the 4th of April. I may be able to help you out if you want to check out the viability of the dealer etc----wonder if it's Sunshine Auto Parts---owned by Sonny Desjardins ?????

Brian
    hi there brian. i will see if nothing else pans out if the guy would hold it. no its not sunshine auto parts. its a kijiji seller a private guy.
    "Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual"

Medalist imozzie is on a distinguished road imozzie's Avatar
    Brian - we don't know each other. However, if Big Mac vouches for you ,you're good by me. I am in Orleans and willing to look into this for you, if you wish. Let me know...
    "If profanity had any influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be a lot easier than it is" - Horace Hutchinson (1903)

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imozzie View Post
    Brian - we don't know each other. However, if Big Mac vouches for you ,you're good by me. I am in Orleans and willing to look into this for you, if you wish. Let me know...
    I vouch for Craig - he's a regular on TGN.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Good by me...if I can help, just let me know.
    "If profanity had any influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be a lot easier than it is" - Horace Hutchinson (1903)

Hi there, thanks for the vouch Jeffc & thanks imozzie pm sent
    "Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual"

Hi there, sent a pm & also an email to you imozzie thru og & hopefully you get them soon as the seller is being very generous & says he won't sell to anyone else & is holding until you can arrange to meet up (but anyone who knows kijiji knows that can change fast) with his son selling it. Thanks again for offering to help.

Craig

Big thanks & shout out to super Dave who has been very generous so far at helping me out & saving me some cash in the process. Great family we have on og.
    Craig

You're more than welcome Craig!

Thread Information