CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Snell Golf Balls

Hey, any OGers ever use these balls, he is a major contributor to the development of the Pro V1, Penta and now is on his own. I ordered a test pack (12 Tour and 12 SUm) which allows you to see which is better. He offered free shipping once you purchase directly from his site and they are cheap. They were featured on mygoflspy and compared well to the big boys. The Tour ball is a 3 piece, the SUM (get me sum) is a 2 piece.
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

5 Wood gdwlkspld is on a distinguished road
    Read a review of the Snell MyPro on MYGolfSpy. Small sample size of golfers testing them, but in the result, they fared out better than Pro VI's.

I then went to the Snell site and thought about ordering a couple of dozen; however, I was under the impression that they only shipped free within the continental U.S.

Are there shipping charges to Canada?

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    They do only ship to the USA at this time but I head to Ogdensburg as it is only a 50 minute drive from my house and do groceries, gas up etc at the same time to make the trip worthwhile. I have the test dozen now and will be trying them out in Vegas in a couple of weeks.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Check out the tests, Snell beat out the PRO V1

http://www.mygolfspy.com/direct-to-c...-buyers-guide/
    Lefty Lucas

In the Zone 1800Duffers is on a distinguished road 1800Duffers's Avatar
    The site states that they will ship to Canada for $12 per item and with the poor exchange rate, the balls don't seem to be a good value.

I don't disagree but seeing I am in Ogdensburg fairly often they are worth a try. I am going to play both in Vegas and will give my run down when I get back. I am also going to use the Titleist Velocity as a comparative.
    Lefty Lucas

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    before ordering to canada, read this thread: http://www.torontogolfnuts.com/showt...ighlight=snell
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Until they get a canadian distributor
    Lefty Lucas

Im a fixture here Leftymoose is on a distinguished road Leftymoose's Avatar
    Once they get in Canada I'll give them a go for sure
    I like to call it a power fade

cgasucks

From the Shipping & Terms area from Snell's Website

"All orders to Canada will be charged $12 per item for shipping. There is also a two item order minimum for Canadian orders. *Prices on site include product and freight. Customer responsible for any broker, duty or tax fees incurred."

So minimum shipping to Canada is $24 and you have to buy 2 items at least....uuugghh

2 Iron luigicactus is on a distinguished road
    Might be worth bumping this thread, I just found that Snell now has a launched their Canadian website: https://snellgolfcanada.com/snell-go...-and-shipping/

They are shipping from a Kingston warehouse and allow local pick up. 1 to 3 dozens appears to ship for a $6.00 flate rate and free shipping for 4+ dozens. A dozen of the My Tour are $41.99. With the shipping and taxes it is slightly over $50.00 a dozen.

Still on the fence, they appear to have a huge following on MyGolfSpy. Silver Medal on the Golf Digest Hot List.

Anyone has tried them?

Im a fixture here Leftymoose is on a distinguished road Leftymoose's Avatar
    I'm very interested in trying these as well..probably not a whole lot of people have had a chance to compare these to the top tier balls out there just yet. Hoping they have a promo on these at some point
    I like to call it a power fade

Thread Information