CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Wedge pappy64 is on a distinguished road

Accusport Vector Software

Hey any help is appreciated. I got a Vector Pro launch monitor coming and I've seen some software for it in old auctions on eBay and was wondering if anyone could identify it or where to get it ?? Thanks !!
    Attached Images

Lob Wedge Tray is on a distinguished road
    I may be wrong but that screen shot looks like the V2.1.1, its for the vector pro that does not have the micro lense, if you go to www.accusport.com and click on the support tab at the top of the page you can pick the vector pro there are 3 versions of the software all with installation guides , user guides and driver guides, hope this helps!

Sand Wedge pappy64 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I may be wrong but that screen shot looks like the V2.1.1, its for the vector pro that does not have the micro lense, if you go to www.accusport.com and click on the support tab at the top of the page you can pick the vector pro there are 3 versions of the software all with installation guides , user guides and driver guides, hope this helps!
    Thanks. I was afraid of that. I really like the looks of this version but I have the micro lenses and I think all the versions for that are the black background ones.

Guess if it shows the sane thing I shouldn't worry what it looks like huh ??

Thanks again !

Lob Wedge PSH is on a distinguished road
    I know this is an old thread ..but I've been playing with my Vector Pro which has micro lens , and have found it works with Version 2.1.1 software.

I calibrated it using Version 1 of the Vfit software ( the loaded drivers are from 2009 ) , I'm using windows Xp.

I restarted my Pc and opened the V2.1.1 software ...I simply skipped the calibration process and and went straight to hitting balls.

"Why bother?"..you may ask��

It means you can have Driving Range simulation without having to Activate the later Vrange Software ...in Version 2.1.1 you can also move the flag to your desired distance and import your own custom picture to aim at ...I've put in the 17th at Sawgrass...

Thread Information