100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SlickThing

Lob Wedge Slappy is on a distinguished road

SlickThing

anybody use their one piece soft shell lite or the one piece with monster turf?? Thinking about getting it for my set up because I like the idea of the top of the unit being leveled out, but not sure... Also not sure between the regular or monster turf.

thanks in advance!

Sand Wedge coreyhr is on a distinguished road coreyhr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy View Post
    anybody use their one piece soft shell lite or the one piece with monster turf?? Thinking about getting it for my set up because I like the idea of the top of the unit being leveled out, but not sure... Also not sure between the regular or monster turf.

thanks in advance!
    I use Joe's turf. I didn't opt for the monster version because I personally didn't feel there would be a benefit. I've had it for around 3 months now and there is no shedding of the turf whatsoever. It definitely creates more confidence when swinging when you see a flat, fully covered surface. It's night and day over the stock turf. It won't magically hide fat shots, but it does cushion the blow some due to the thickness. It's still quite loud when you hit down on one due to the Optishot being made of that hard plastic. Overall though, I'd definitely recommend it.

5 Iron jagmanjoe is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by coreyhr View Post
    I use Joe's turf. I didn't opt for the monster version because I personally didn't feel there would be a benefit. I've had it for around 3 months now and there is no shedding of the turf whatsoever. It definitely creates more confidence when swinging when you see a flat, fully covered surface. It's night and day over the stock turf. It won't magically hide fat shots, but it does cushion the blow some due to the thickness. It's still quite loud when you hit down on one due to the Optishot being made of that hard plastic. Overall though, I'd definitely recommend it.
    Thanks for your kind words about my turf. I have an idea relative to the sound and to make things a little quicker, rather than me searching through sales for your address, please drop me an email with your address so I can send you something to try out.

7 Wood wbond is on a distinguished road
    I have it with his standard turf and have it for both opti as well as the p3 pro. It's significantly better. No comparison really to the stock turfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy View Post

thanks in advance!

Thread Information