100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Wedge ovl is on a distinguished road

Trugolf TruTrak - very often Miss Read Shots - what can I do???

Hello,

we have in europe two commercial Used Trugolf Trutrak systems, e6 full with all courses - big i7 PC and GFX Card.

We got a lot of issues with miss read shots and so on - the support from the Trugolf Guys is limited - so I have the question if you guys way have a solution for it.

Problem we solve is:
    It works for a long time - then stops reading shots - just a cold start of the PC makes the Unit work again.

Also it often do not read the shots - go to diagnostics - everything is ok, no sensors covered etc. - reads on shot, next shot the same story.

Have a feeling that - Miss Readings on bad player high handicappers happening more often than on good players like me as I am a Pro Golfer. But also happens to me.

Question for me maybe:
    We may hav a little power problem in the location with slight fluctuations of the energy line, may this is an issue.
    Where is the best position of the light, may this is because of step angle of attack?

Hope you guys can help me out with it a little.

Looking forward to get your feedback on it.

Putter danielbush is on a distinguished road
    Surprised you got no response to this. I can confirm that you should check your light source. I was using a light source that will show as all good on the diagnosis screen but not detecting some shots. When I went to the source specified on the website it no longer missed shots. The major change is that the light had a 10 degree spread, greatly increasing the intensity over the sensors to a standard 30 degree or greater spread.

Ryder Cup Par2Pro is on a distinguished road Par2Pro's Avatar
    Good post Daniel - I missed this post too. If the light source doesn't help, be sure to check your microphones. If all looks good and you still have issues, just call / email TruGolf tech support. They should be able to help you out

Thread Information