CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Optishot 2

7 Wood wbond is on a distinguished road
    Are you able to play the whole course? If so, that is sweet. Unfortunately i didn't get a chance to download it and play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by psyflyjohn View Post
    Found a way to preserve Sweet Magnolia for a while: Turn off the wi-fi on the computer. Heh heh.

4 Iron psgolfer is on a distinguished road
    Yep, just loaded it up to play a round and not just practice, put me on the 1st tee!!! Very Nice!!!

7 Wood wbond is on a distinguished road
    That is awesome. I've got to find a way to get the course somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by psgolfer View Post
    Yep, just loaded it up to play a round and not just practice, put me on the 1st tee!!! Very Nice!!!

4 Iron psgolfer is on a distinguished road
    I'm not sure if I can email or send to drop box the Sweet Mag file. If anyone knows of a way, I'd be happy to share.

6 Iron psyflyjohn is on a distinguished road
    Ponte Vedra is one of the next courses to be featured and offered as a trial. I've had it for several yeas and it's a great one!
    Give it a try....

Putter Foofighter is on a distinguished road
    Found a good deal for Optishot $179 at Golf Galaxy.

Putter hidrake is on a distinguished road
    I know that this is an older thread, just looking for ways and options to get better play out of my Optishot. I’m thinking about selling it and upgrading to Skytrak or even maybe the new Ballflight.

Optishot 2 definitely seems attractive with the price tag, but I guess maybe you get what you pay for? I’ve had to replace the sensor pad twice due to it breaking. Granted some of my buddies swing way to hard and down, and having beers on the weekend and playing definitely hasn’t helped.

I got my Optishot a couple of years ago around October, used it all winter until the courses were ready. It took me until the middle of that summer to get my swing back. I didn’t even think about the fact that my feet needed to be level with the top of the sensor pad. That height difference messed up my swing pretty bad.

I learned after that and got a mat, cut a hole in it for the sensor pad. Made a huge difference. But I still keep getting inaccurate readings. About every 10th shot will read something ridiculous, like 500 yards sometimes.

Just wondering if anyone has found any tips to get better readings and more accuracy. Been looking at golf simulator online and might just pull the trigger on a Skytrak. $1995 is a lot of money (based on prices I came across on shopindoorgolf.com), but I'm thinking I might go that route.

3 Wood Stonebattle is on a distinguished road
    I've owned a P3proswing and played on Optishot 1s, but not 2s. We found placing reflective white tape on the bottom of the clubs produced much more consistent results with the Optishot 1. As I recall, the Optishot guys found 1/2 in wide white tape the length of the grooves proved best. The tape of course has to be aligned parallel with the club face and towards the front of the club.

Thread Information