100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Optishot 2

Hybrid View

Sand Wedge thorin33 is on a distinguished road
    Just got an email to download the new Optishot 2. Here is the message I received:

As you probably have heard, OptiShot Golf has been garnering a lot of buzz lately, all due to the release of our most advanced and accurate golf simulator to date. We couldn't be more pleased; but, truth is it couldn't be done without you, our first OptiShot Golf customers.
    So as a great big thanks to you, the OptiShot team is giving you the full software upgrade to the all the features and improvements of the new OptiShot2 Golf Simulator including:
    OptiShot Live - The lively, social, interactive way to play better golf. Tee off in real time against other OptiShot2 players. Meet up with friends, or join up with golfers from around the world, anytime of the day or night. It's the world's biggest golf club. Basically, it's the world's biggest golf club. Open 24/7/365. Now, you're a member.
    Increased Accuracy - The OptiShot2 Golf Simulator features an even more advanced club calibration software system that delivers even greater accuracy. Grab your driver, and let it rip!
    More Courses FREE - OptiShot2 includes 3, new, world-class courses for a total of 15 OptiShot Gold courses standard. Now along with all the other greats, play these legends too:
    Twisted Twig - Replicated from Crooked Stick Golf Club, this Pete Dye designed legend has wide fairways and demanding second shots.
    Flyde Links - One of England's Top 100, this facsimile of Royal Lytham's course is quite the challenge.
    Cogs Corner - With greens for every level of play, Cogs Corner simulates the finely crafted balance of Chicago's Cog Hill.

Putter gmussell is on a distinguished road
    I got the same email. When I clicked on the down load now button, it took me to a web page that said I am at the right place, but there was no button to start the down load. Has anyone else had a similar problem? I have contacted customer support, but I have not heard back.

thanks
    George

Thread Information