CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar

My Scotty Cameron Gallery Purchase

Just thought I would share a sweet putter I picked up while I was at the SC Gallery in California last month. For the Scotty fans here, I urge you to find a reason (and the money) to go and visit the Gallery. It's a really cool place. I was lucky enough to speak to Kelly, who is one of the tour reps, while I was there and he filled me in on cool stories.

I will be sending this putter into the customer shop to get my two sons names stamped into the bumpers. It came with a blue pistolero and blue customer shop sticker on the shaft.

IMG_1804.jpgIMG_1805.jpg

Sir Post-a-lot bobblehead is on a distinguished road bobblehead's Avatar
    Sweet!

Championship Cup atomic is on a distinguished road
    Nice MOTO! First in Ottawa methinks.

Thanks guys! Really like how the raw + just blends into the head and is still functional.

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Like it a lot Matt. I take it you didn't get a chance to get fit? I would love to go through the process some time, sounds extremely thorough. Kelly is a great guy, lot of tour stories for sure.

I didn't get fit. I wasn't really sure if I would have the time or not. I will be back there next year and take a day or two extra and do the fitting.

Love Kelly, he told me about a story about the courtesy cars and how the rookies think you get one for every event, when in fact not all of them have them. So there is a one in the Hawaii swing where rookies show up late and angry as they don't plan on not having a car and are forced to take taxis etc. He's better at telling it, but it was pretty funny.

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    That guy is living the dream. Hanging with tour pros Monday to Thursday and then back to SoCal and the wife and kid for the weekend.

Yup. Totally agree. And to be honest you wouldn't know from talking to him. Just an all around awesome guy.

Thread Information