100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    bkcorwin

Connecting netting and netting questions?

I am looking to build an enclosure in my garage. Looking at the screen I plan to have the enclosure extend 2-4 feet on the left,10 feet wide across the front, and 8-10 feet deep on the right. I figured for this I could use one long piece of netting. However, I wanted to have a piece of netting extend from above the screen to the ceiling angled up to protect and stop high shots. I was curious how people connect two pieces of netting together?

I was also curious if people have used the mesh screen from par2pro. I am looking for something that is very quiet on impact. can this screen be placed directly on the netting that forms the cage?

Thanks much
    Brian

Lob Wedge jacksonlui is on a distinguished road
    i'm overlapping two sections of netting (not knotted) and just hanging them on hooks from anchors in my ceiling. i use tie wraps to hold edges together. I have zero issues so far. you don't need a large area unless you spray your shots. my net allows a few inches before my driver hits it so I made my hitting area very small. this helps minimize the actual hitting area for all the clubs in your bag.
    i've made it only for me so it's one sided (right handed) and closer to the wall.
    in my old house I had a Zelocity LM and I was hitting from 12ft away into a large netted area. Both solutions seem to work fine for me.

Thread Information