CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Sand Wedge 11bravo is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the info throttle, I was wondering how many layers of puzzle piece it would take to level up the stock optishot stance mat to the jag cover. Did you have to modify the cutout to fit the new cover besides cutting the puzzle piece depth? How about a couple pics of your setup? Any slippage with two layers of puzzles underneath?

Pitching Wedge throttle is on a distinguished road
    Technically you only need 1 layer of the exercise mat material to make things match. Just lay the stance mat on top of the exercise mat and trace out the cut out hole to match the stance mat cutout. You can use actual scissors or a carpet knife, the foam material is easy to cut. The Optishot will then sit on the bare floor and you will be at the right height. I use two layers just give more cushion under the sensor unit. I am also in a garage so it helps protect the bottom of the unit.

You actually don't even need to cut it to test it out. Stance mat is 4x5', standard puzzle piece pack is 4x4' (4 - 2x2 pieces). So all you need to do to test is buy two packs, put one 4x4 grid together then take 2- 2x2 pieces and spread them apart so the sensors drops down in between them. There will be some overhang for the test but your just testing it out at this point.

After you are satisfied with how it works you can then add the two pieces into the grid and then trace and cut the cutout an the remaining overhang. I got my exercise matts at Walmart so if it didn't work I could return them.

BTW no slippage either.

Thread Information