CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    5 Iron skyeoh is on a distinguished road

Accusport Vector Pro

Hello, I am new to the forum. I just picked up a lightly used Vector Pro for the coming winter. I am trying to get it running in Windows 8.1 Pro but not having much success. it works fine in Windows 7. I think I need a Windows 8 device driver for the Vector Pro. Has anyone ran this on Windows 8 64 bits? Does anyone have the device driver.

Looking forward to a solution..thanks

1 Iron AJA is on a distinguished road
    Hi!
    Not sure you will find an answer on this forum.
    I got the Vector Pro running on Win 7, 64-bit only with the help of Accusport's support tech walking me through it online.
    Contact them - http://www.accusport.com/contact.html
    Good luck!

5 Iron skyeoh is on a distinguished road
    I manage to get the Vector Pro running in Windows 7 64bits environment but when in Windows 8.1 pro it requires me to load the driver which I don't have.....thanks

1 Iron AJA is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by skyeoh View Post
    I manage to get the Vector Pro running in Windows 7 64bits environment but when in Windows 8.1 pro it requires me to load the driver which I don't have.....thanks
    Hi!
    I also tried to load the Vector software onto a Win 8.1 machine.
    Turns out that you can use the Vector Pro drivers meant for Vista and Windows 7. Microsoft just puts some roadblocks in the way if you want to install these drivers on Win 8 or 8.1.
    It has to do with "driver signatures". Windows 7 lets you bypass the "driver is not digitally signed" message by allowing you to choose "Install anyway". In Windows 8/8.1 you have to force the OS to ignore driver signatures.
    Here's a link that explains the process: http://revryl.com/2013/08/06/install-unsigned-drivers/
    In my case, I wasn't able to successfully run the VSeries software, likely to some CPU compatibility issues, but I did get the drivers loaded.

Putter Sinner75 is on a distinguished road
    Hi at all,

I´m new to this forum because I´ve seen that some users do have a vector pro. I´ve got the same unit now. But I do have problems to install the drivers. There is always the message that the place does not contains information about the unit. Could anyone please send me the drivers for the vector pro with manual lenses? Or just some hints to get the unit work?

Would be great. Thanks in adavance.

Sinner

Lob Wedge PSH is on a distinguished road
    Hi Sinner I have encountered this problem ....my work around was to Download the Version 1 software from Accusports Website ( Vfit only) . Install the driver from that folder so your Vector pro is recognised by the operating system......then update the driver from the version 2.4 folder.

I can't remember what operating system I was on , but I have found the Vector Pro behaves best on my old XP laptop.

Putter Sinner75 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by PSH View Post
    Hi Sinner I have encountered this problem ....my work around was to Download the Version 1 software from Accusports Website ( Vfit only) . Install the driver from that folder so your Vector pro is recognised by the operating system......then update the driver from the version 2.4 folder.

I can't remember what operating system I was on , but I have found the Vector Pro behaves best on my old XP laptop.
    Hi PSH,

thanks for your reply. I was able to install the drivers on another system and also on a virtual machine. But still some problems to get the unit recognized by the software. I have posted my problem here:

http://forum.ottawagolf.com/showthre...PC.-But-not...

Regards

Sinner

Thread Information