CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
    Champion racmbs is on a distinguished road racmbs's Avatar

Shaft Clearance!

All gone
    Last edited by racmbs; 06-12-2015 at 08:32 AM.

~~Bump~~

~~Bump~~

1: Tour Issue Accra Tour Z CB 65 M4 (stiff) with R1 graphics, SLDR TP tip installed and set to standard position. PURE'd and built @ Modern Golf, plays to 44-3/4" in SLDR driver. Played a handful of rounds, no trades and shipping is extra:

$OLD

2: Accra Tour Z LS 75 M4 (stiff), PURE'd and built by Modern Golf. Has SLDR TP tip installed in standard position, played 43" in my SLDR fairway wood. This is a low spinning fairway wood shaft, which will compliment the high spinning player. Played a handful of rounds, no trades and shipping is extra:

$175 shipped

3: Aldila Blue ATX 65x, brand new install and plays to 45" in my SLDR. Great shaft for the lower spinning heads, hit bombs with this but still can't kick my Veylix Arcane out of the bag just yet.

$175 shipped

NO TRADES

2: Accra Tour Z LS 75 M4 (stiff), PURE'd and built by Modern Golf. Has SLDR TP tip installed in standard position, played 43" in my SLDR fairway wood. This is a low spinning fairway wood shaft, which will compliment the high spinning player. Played a handful of rounds, no trades and shipping is extra:

$170 shipped

3: Aldila Blue ATX 65x, brand new install and plays to 45" in my SLDR. Great shaft for the lower spinning heads, hit bombs with this but still can't kick my Veylix Arcane out of the bag just yet.

$170 shipped

4: Speeder Tour Spec VC 7.3, played to 43" in my SLDR fairway and was PURE'd by Modern Golf. No grip or tip included, just the shaft.

$125 shipped

NO TRADES

$165 shipped

$OLD

4: Speeder Tour Spec VC 7.3, played to 43" in my SLDR fairway and was PURE'd by Modern Golf. No grip or tip included, just the shaft.

$OLD

NO TRADES
    Last edited by racmbs; 10-08-2014 at 08:43 AM.

All that's left is this!!

Accra Tour Z LS 75 M4 (stiff), PURE'd and built by Modern Golf. Has SLDR TP tip installed in standard position, played 43" in my SLDR fairway wood. This is a low spinning fairway wood shaft, which will compliment the high spinning player. Played a handful of rounds, no trades accepted.

$150 shipped

Accra Tour Z LS 75 M4 (stiff), PURE'd and built by Modern Golf. Has SLDR TP tip installed in standard position, played 43" in my SLDR fairway wood. This is a low spinning fairway wood shaft, which will compliment the high spinning player. Played a handful of rounds, no trades accepted.

$150 shipped

Some have asked for pictures, this is the exact shaft right here: http://www.accragolf.com/golf-shafts...cra-tour-z-ls/

Still here, someone give this a good home.

~Bump~

$150 shipped

$100, PLUS actual shipping anywhere in Canada. I am not going any lower on the price of this shaft.

Thread Information