CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar

Golf Lab Fitting Specs

I recently got fit by Golf Labs out at Greyhawk for a new driver shaft. They sent me the read outs from the fitting and I thought I would see if the club makers on this site would agree that the recommended shaft seems right. I was just looking to reduce my dispersion, as I try to play a cut / fade off the tee and sometimes it gets away from me.

Let me know what you think.

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    There was another page that was too large to attach that shows the flight and overall path of the ball.

Must be Single Txxxxxxx is on a distinguished road Txxxxxxx's Avatar
    Which shaft was recommended? Your current club average is LEFT of Centre. The closest dispersion is 'Current Head, Rombax 75X' in my opinion. You had equal number on each side of the target line. You're not a robot, so this was probably due to different face angle at impact, from different swings.

What did the ball flight look like? Are you currently playing an 'X' Flex?

BTW...The reason I ask about the 'X' flex, is because your swing speed is only a fraction over 100mph, and compared to your current setup, your are leaving things progressively more right with the different shafts.

I play an 'X' with a swing speed of 111 mph. IF I lay off my swing at all, I end up losing the ball to the right a little. This was not the case when I was playing a 'Stiff'...

I recently went through a fitting for my new driver, with a Trackman hitting out into our range. It's always good to see the ball flight as well.

Postaholic downhillslider is on a distinguished road
    Kind a hard to deduce anything from the results you provided.

To many diiferent variables going on such as different heads, different lenghts, different head/shaft combo's . That's why IMO, the shots are all over the place.

Where you numbers are very different from your averages tells me it was not a center face hit and said number should not be considered.

Your dispersion problem might not be the shaft. There are many other factors to consider, then again, Fuji's are famous for beeing quite stout so you might not be in the ball park for the proper shaft as far as bend profile in concerned vis a vis you swing and swing speed you generate.

Cheers !

your dispersion problem might not be the shaft. There are many other factors to consider, then again, fuji's are famous for beeing quite stout so you might not be in the ball park for the proper shaft as far as bend profile in concerned vis a vis you swing and swing speed you generate.
    this!

Putter Wendell is on a distinguished road Wendell's Avatar
    Great service provider. You should also try to "http://jeffshustergolf.com/". I got few custom golf clubs fitting services as well premium performance shafts upgrade from them. They are highly professional and best service providers.

Thread Information