100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    "Richard"

Going to be crap weather for the next two weeks

Don't even know if I'll be able to play. What are your thoughts about paying full price for a round of wet golf (not to mention the wind)

Putter TigerFan84 is on a distinguished road
    one of the first rounds i ever played was in gale force winds in south carolina....i lost a shoe and my ball retriever, not to mention about seven million balls. i will golf anywhere, because i want to be just like Tiger, and he would play on the sun wearing a parka if he had to. money is never any object for me, especially if it means that i can be MORE LIKE TIGER!!! RRRRRRR!!!!!

"Richard"
    if money isn't an object, can you buy me some wedges? I'll give you some good karma to help you be more like tigger... muuahahahahah

Putter TigerFan84 is on a distinguished road
    only if you get Tiger to write me a letter ***AUTOGRAPHED BY HIM*** telling me to do that!!! hahaha.

you sound like a nice person, evil laugh aside. hahaha i am just kidding! wanna play golf some time?!

Hall of Fame jvincent is on a distinguished road jvincent's Avatar
    The key to playing in bad weather, like this morning for example, is to be dressed properly.

I have a GoreTex rainsuit that keeps everything out. That, with the appropriate shirt / sweater combo pretty much guarantees that you stay warm and dry. Also have waterproof shoes.

Another good investment, that I tried on the 18th hole this morning, rain gloves. It's like cheating playing with those things. I went from not being able swing harder than chip speed to being able to swing normally.

Going to Golftown tomorrow to buy some.

"Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerFan84
    only if you get Tiger to write me a letter ***AUTOGRAPHED BY HIM*** telling me to do that!!! hahaha.

you sound like a nice person, evil laugh aside. hahaha i am just kidding! wanna play golf some time?!
    Sounds good to me if you don't mind playing with someone who will take about 65 swings with my irons and driver and about 40 puts

I'm in the stittsville area

Thread Information